Issue No. 8
September 5, 2013
So profoundly valuable is a new perspective that people do all sorts of things from the sublime to the ridiculous to gain a fresh view. Rock climbing, paint ball, team building with stand-up comics, etc. Many people object to these sorts of activities because they appear ridiculous. An equally important downside is the difficulty in translating insights into pragmatic action. So, what can you do?
- Ask yourself where you are getting your information. Is it from inside your company?
- Sift through your company website. Is it easy to use? Informative? How easy or difficult is it to obtain contact information?
- Call in, act like a customer. What is that experience like? How long do you wait? How many times do you respond to a menu?
- Visit your location(s) without a specific agenda. What do you see?
- Talk to your customers. Don’t just survey them every other day talk to them.
- Talk to people in your market who aren’t your customers. Not about you or your products but about them.
Get Up and Go
A just released booklet available on CD Consulting Group website
Audio version included
You may subscribe and encourage others to subscribe by clicking here.
Privacy statement: Your email address is never shared with anyone for any reason.
Check out my podcast series called Practical Wisdom on iTunes.
If you’d like to reach me email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call my direct line: 404.496.6220
© Constance Dierickx 2013. All Rights Reserved.