Three days in New York City gave me time to:
- Meet with colleagues, each of whom has helped clients achieve dramatic results including revenue growth, margin gain, improved reputation, reduced cost of sales and laser-like strategy
- See A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder http://www.agentlemansguidebroadway.com an utterly hilarious play featuring blow your doors off acting and vocal performances that took my breath away
- Visit The Tenement Museum tenement.org- a rare and wonderful experience presented by our expert guide, Victoria, who brought the lives of the residents to us with realism and absent sentimentality-thank you Victoria!
- Dine in fabulous restaurants including:
- Enjoy a glass of fine port at The Palace Hotel
Travel is but one way to expand one’s thinking. In a place less familiar than home, one is more easily tempted to explore and gather new experiences which can lead to new perceptions and breaking of some old.
No matter how we go about adding, synthesizing and modifying your beliefs and ideas, what matters most is that we do it. Without curiosity, this is impossible.